.

A new 'Bachelorette' set to begin
A new 'Bachelorette' set to begin. Ashley Hebert: Did she find love on 'The Bachelorette'? (Spoilers)Ashley Hebert had 25 bachelors competing for her affections on the upcoming seventh season of ABC dating reality show "The Bachelorette," but did she find love?Warning: Spoiler alert!

"Expect anything to happen," Hebert told OnTheRedCarpet.com host Rachel Smith. "But even going into it, I had a few insecurities, still."

Asked if she hopes an engagement will result from her experience on the show, Hebert said: "I'm hoping that people are supportive of everything that happened and I think I made a good decision for me and I'm really happy with how everything turned out for me."


Hebert, a 27-year-old dental student from Maine, placed third on the recent 15th season of the ABC dating show "The Bachelor." The seventh season of "The Bachelorette," its spinoff, is set to begin on May 23.

On the premiere, one of the bachelors passes out drunk.

"You can relate to that, though, right?" Hebert said." You know, that one night where you have an extra drink and you're nervous. So I understand that, because I was there. Poor guy."

She had said on ABC talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in March, after she was announced as the new star of "The Bachelorette," that she has been single for about four years and has only been on about five real dates during that time.
Source:ontheredcarpet

Blog Archive

Categories