.

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban: Surrogacy and Baby Faith Margaret.

Nicole Kidman has opened up about her decision to use a surrogate for baby Faith Margaret.
The actress and husband Keith Urban managed to fall pregnant with their first child Sunday Rose, two, but struggled to conceive a much-wanted second child.

Appearing on Australia’s 60 Minutes, she said: "Fertility is such a big thing, and it's not something I've ever run away from talking about.

We were in a place of desperately wanting another child. This opportunity arose for us, and I couldn't get pregnant."
She also revealed that having fought a life-long battle to straighten her hair, she now wishes she could have her curls back.

“I've actually had the Brazilian blow-out. I had that once. But my whole life has been trying to get rid of curly hair,” she said.

“Yeah any curly-haired girl will tell you that. Now, I'm like, I wish the curls would come back but they don't come back in the same ringlety way.”
Read More: Nationalledger

Blog Archive

Categories